Tim Jones has over 30 years experience as a management professional in Information Systems, Communications and Information Technology in global environments. He was the Founder and President of Advanced Concepts Engineering. He is also the former Lead government representative for the Joint Operations Technology Center for Space and Naval Warfare.
In 2002, Tim founded the high tech company Cybrix Group which he continues to lead. In 2011, Inc 500 named The Cybrix Group as the 55th fastest growing company in America.
Early in his career, Tim completed eight years active duty in the U.S. Navy. While on active duty, he served in various technical and supervisory positions in Europe and the United States. Duties ranged from working communications systems in Nea Makri Greece to participating on the Transatlantic Abort Landing (TAL) team (Spain) for NASA Space Shuttle missions. Tim ended his active duty career working meteorological and oceanographic research, development, test and evaluation on new technology for the U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center. Tim has been a goodwill ambassador in many countries throughout his distinguished career.
Tim has been a guest speaker for government symposiums such as the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC) and local events such as Career Day at Bloomingdale High School.
Tim holds a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems from the University of Phoenix where he graduated with Honors.
Tim has one daughter, Jacki, living in Los Angeles, CA.
- Executive Board - Florida Defense Alliance
- Advisory Board- University of South Florida, College of Engineering
- Senior Advisor - National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Tampa Chapter
- Senior Advisor- Tampa Bay Defense Alliance
- Board of Directors – The Coalition Institute
- Member - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member - The American Legion
- Member - The Navy League of the United States
- Member - Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE) Alumni Association
- Member - Air Commando Association